1. Live by and believe in the Ten Commandments
2. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
3. Don’t ask for or depend on hand-outs when a hand-up is more useful.
4. Read and study your Bible. Our country was founded upon its principles, so they should be good enough for you too.
5. Ask forgiveness for ANY wrong action or word, especially those said or committed in anger.
I did not learn these by reading comic books or playing video games. I learned these from the Bible and from living my life according to its principles.
I can hear some of you saying, “he thinks he’s better than us”, NO that is not how I feel! These are principles which our country was founded upon, whether you have learned it in history class or not. If we don’t turn back to life and living this way, our country is doomed. It won’t be our culture that dies and fades away, it will be America and its ideals that will fade to nothing!
Yes, you have the right to believe what you will in America, or not to believe in anything. But, that doesn’t mean that you have to push your ways and ideas on everyone else. I will be accused of doing just that when people read this, but if you don’t like what I say then you can go somewhere else on the Internet after all it is a free country…for now.
If you like what I have written here, then I thank you for stopping by. I mean that sincerely and please look around a bit if you wish. One of my other sites is The Living Message if you want to read some more about God’s principles.
Thank you for dropping by and I pray that the rest of your year will be GREAT!